MY FATHER PASSED AWAY

MC5 with Dad and Jesse Crawford
We are terribly sad to let you know that Dennis' dear father passed away last night at 10:24 pm. The arrangements are still be decided and I will let you all know as soon as we can. Life Lessons You may have thought I didn't see, Or that I hadn't heard, Life lessons that you taught to me, But I got every word. Perhaps you thought I missed it all, And that we'd grow apart, But Dad, I picked up everything, It's written on my heart. Without you, Dad, I wouldn't be The man I am today; You built a strong foundation No one can take away. I've grown up with your values, And I'm very glad I did; So here's to you, dear father, From your forever grateful son. By Joanna Fuchs

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddToAny